This image is for Raspberry Pi 3/4/Pi400 under Berryboot. Boots straight and fast to the Game OpenArena, full version available for free but if you like it you can donate $4.50USD or more to support my work so i can continue it.
ABOUT GAME: OpenArena is a free and open-source video game. It is a first-person shooter, and a fork of Quake III Arena.
Instructions: just extract the image from the compressed 7zip archive and copy it in a Fat32 flash drive and then add it in your existing Berryboot Installation. It auto-starts in seconds directly to the Game.
- Log2ram pre-installed to save reads/writes in memory cards and expand their life.
- Fast Bootup/Gameplay, boots straight to the Game.
- Latest Game Version Pre-Installed
- Tweaked for best possible result.
- Made with latest Raspberry Pi OS lite.
- Professional Created
If you don’t have 7zip you can download it from here:
OpenArena Game Berryboot Image Download Link Under
Donation Link (PayPal) :