This image is for Raspberry Pi 3/4/Pi400 under Berryboot. Boots straight and fast to the MineCraft Server, full latest version 1.20.4 available for free but if you like it you can donate $4.50USD or more to support my work so i can continue it.
ABOUT SERVER: A Minecraft server is a player-owned multiplayer game server for the video game Minecraft. In this context, the term “server” often refers to a network of connected servers, rather than a single machine.
Instructions: just extract the image from the compressed 7zip archive and copy it in a Fat32 flash drive and then add it in your existing Berryboot Installation. It auto-starts in seconds directly to the Server.
Note: First start will take 3-5 minutes to create the server world/map,after that every start will be faster
stops the Minecraft Server
starts the Minecraft Server
Type help for a list of server commands
- Log2ram pre-installed to save reads/writes in memory cards and expand their life.
- Fast Bootup/Gameplay, boots straight to the Game Server.
- Latest Up-To-Date Game Server Pre-Installed 1.20.4
- Simple Command Line Server
- Local Area (LAN) Server
- No-Spawn-Chuncks Plugin Pre-Installed to Save/Free Memory
- Tweaked for best possible result.
- Made with latest Raspberry Pi OS lite.
- Professional Created
If you don’t have 7zip you can download it from here:
Minecraft Server Berryboot Image Download Link Under
Donation Link (PayPal) :